*updated September 22nd, 2020*
Masks must be worn at all times in public areas of the hotel according to CDC Laws and the State of NJ. Including (but not limited to):
• Lobby Area
• Front Desk Area
• Pool surface area (not while swimming)
• Meeting Spaces
• Public bathrooms
The comfort and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. As such, we enforce a NO SMOKING, NO NOISE/PARTY POLICY.
• Westminster Hotel is a smoke-free hotel. A $250 smoking fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms/suites if evidence of any kind of smoking is detected.
• We enforce the maximum occupancy limits for all room types. If the occupancy limit is exceeded, the guests who are not registered may be asked to leave. Unregistered guests may not stay over.
• No parties are allowed in the guest rooms at any time. Anything above the occupancy limit per room/ suite is defined as a party. While we attempt to give at least one warning, we reserve the right to take other measures in order to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
• Pool parties are not permitted at any time. Minors must be accompanied by their guardians at all times, and pool usage is for registered guests only.
• All money, deposits, and rents will be forfeited in the event of an eviction. As a registered guest, you assume complete responsibility for all damages caused by your group.
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
Minimum age to register: 18
Early checkout-fee: 24 hours advance notice required. If not full rate applies.
Late checkout-fee: $75 Fee is charged once checkout time has passed. After 5pm, a full days rate may apply
PAYMENT: Currency US Dollar
Accepted credit card
• American Express
• Carte Blanche
• China Union Pay
• Diner's Club
Our check-in time is 3:00 pm. Early arrivals will be accommodated based on availability. Depending on the time of arrival, a fee may be applied
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at email@example.comPlease be sure to contact reception prior to departure to let us know how your experience has been during your stay, in order to have 100% guest satisfaction